Thursday, February 7, 2008

First Post!

Greetings. I am Trevin Murakami.

Who am I? I'm an Engineering Major class of 2009, Male, Christian, Gamer, Eastie, Anime Watcher, Server Operator, Event Organizer, Ultimate Frisbee Player, Musician, Fun Friendly Dude, Observer, Martial Artist noob, Video Editor, the list goes on and on. And while I'm not doing homework, well, there's lots of options out there.

The key thing to remember is that I am but one person. Sure I'm a pretty cool person, well, at least I'd like to think so, but the fact of the matter is I'm but one of 700 students here at Harvey Mudd College. And while I'd like to do it all, well, maybe not EVERYTHING, but alot of things, I don't have the time. So, I pick and choose. I prioritize. And fortunately for you the reader, I tend to prioritize poorly. Which is why I'm doing more things than I should, and enjoying it.

So, feel free to keep reading this blog as I share experiences, thoughts, analysis, and perhaps a few run-on sentences from my life here at Mudd to you.

No comments: